Laser Scar Revision
The Metropolitan Clinic has developed successful non-surgical treatments for bothersome scars you want to minimize. Scars can be dramatically improved with the proper treatment plan to look more consistent with the surrounding skin tone and texture.
- Scars that develop soon after an injury (hypertrophic scars) are firm, raised, pink and stay within the border of the wound.
- Acne scaring (atrophic scars) are depressed and pin-like.
- Scarring from loss of tissue (contracture scars) are when a burn scar matures, thickens, and tightens, preventing movement.
- Stretch mark scars are caused by a tearing of the dermis associated with rapid growth or rapid weight gain.
- Scars that are caused by trauma to the tissue from surgery- knee replacement, breast augmentation or reduction, tummy tucks, etc.
- Scars (hyper pigmented) that appear lighter in color compared to the surrounding tissue.
Treatments – Scaring is unique and requires selecting the appropriate techniques tailored to your individual needs from the following treatments, to achieve effective results:
- Micro-Needling- to stimulate the body’s own collagen and elastin production improving texture and tone.
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) – to help build healthy strong tissue.
- Laser Technologies- to improve hyperpigmentation, skin tone and promote regeneration of tissue.
- Dermal Fillers- to volumize tissue.
- Semi-Permanent Cosmetics- to camouflage hypopigmentation and blend color with skin tone.
Effective, Safe and Comfortable- Our scar revision treatments are effective, safe and comfortable for everyone. As a medically directed clinic, we take great care to insure your treatments are safe. We utilize topical anesthesia when necessary to insure that the treatments are comfortable.
Your Consultation – Each person is unique and as part of our VIP program, we provide you a no-cost, no obligation consultation. During this interactive consultation, your scaring of concern will be examined and a treatment plan will be discussed with you to achieve the best results.
Pricing will be determined during your free consultation based on a customized treatment plan developed just for you.
Take action and contact us today for your Edina, Twin Cities no-cost, no-obligation scar revision consultation.
*Individual results may vary.
Laser Scar Revision Disclaimer
Holly has been great- I came in for a laser hair removal treatment, and she didn't hesitate to give me recommendations for vitamins and skin care ideas to help treat the acne breakouts I've been getting recently.